What are Alphastars?
Alphastars is a group made up of EPS grade 7 and 8 students who volunteer their time to help other kids. The skills that Alphastars learn and the experiences that they have will be valuable throughout their lives in terms of student government, activities, sports, relationships, any type of job and other areas.
What does an Alphastar do?
What are the commitments of an Alphastar?
1. Act as positive role models both inside and outside of school.
2. Be helpful, kind, inclusive and committed students with EVERYONE you meet.
3. Be a friend to all students and never cause harm to others.
4. Keep up with your school work. School work comes BEFORE any Alphastar commitments.
5. Support your teachers and fellow students and help them when necessary.
6. Do one half hour of duty every week on the K-4 playground as outlined in the Alphastars schedule.
Alphastars are great ambassadors for our school…they promote school spirit and contribute to a positive atmosphere for everyone.
For more information, call Mrs. Fowler at 856-3476.